Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things of Wednesday

If I were a Pop star this is what I would sound like

Water is cool and so are physics

This makes my day better every time I watch it


Seriously animals I love them 

And also babies. Especially blasphemous preaching babies

Too bad I can never tell the difference between Ok Go and Get Set Go. Does anyone else have that problem?

I took my roommate to the airport last night and before I dropped him off, we ate at this restaurant. I saw a sign that appeared to read "Quaker State" from a distance and then noticed that it actually read "Quaker Steak and Lube."  Obviously, I had to go check it out.  It's actually an old Quaker State that has been converted into a restaurant; it's a wings and beer sportsbar type place with classic cars positioned on lifts about the dining tables.  I ate my dinner beneath a '68 Corvette Stingray.

It was kind of like heaven. I'm pretty sad that the only one in North Carolina is in Concord.

No comments:

Post a Comment